The original version of this game from google store costs around $4.99, but we make sure that you don’t have to spend for fun. Therefore, you can download the APK version of this game for free from the link shared below.
The virtual version of Five Night’s at Freddy: HW version was released on May 28, 2019, whereas the original version was launched on December 17, 2019
The game is supported by Android 7.0, and today it is available on Windows and Play Station 4.
Steel Wool Studios were the publisher of this horror game, and according to the Steam Statistic, it is one of the best virtual game available in the market with over 80/100 points as per Metacritic.
- The niche of this game is horror/ thriller.
- In it, you will be given the role of a lady called “Vanny”, who is the night guard at Fazbear Entertainment in exchange for money.
- The story revolves around a rumour of murders in the house, which makes it more interesting.
- When the owner found out about the scary activities in his famous Pizza Shop, Freddy decided to shut it and establish Fazbear Entertainment over it.
- The owners keep on changing the area’s security, but the scary creatures are not ready to leave the place.
- In this case, you are the new security guard of Fazbear Entertainment.
- You are supposed to be active for six hours, and while you are at your job, you will be accompanied by a desk, camera screen, coffee mug and phone.
- The phone keeps on recalling the previous guard’s messages, which gives you the guideline to perform the duty.
- You may assume that things are under control but believe me, they won’t be!
- Five Night’s at Freddy: HW has its own way of frighting the players.
- Unlike Granny, you won’t be able to move here and there; instead, you will have to face terror in the eyes.
- Moreover, the doors are supposed to be shut. Otherwise, there are chances that your co-guards might start disappearing.
- While you will be at your duty, several terrifying creatures will cross your way, so be ready for some next-level thriller!
- You will be required to stay on duty for 6 hours.
- Those 6 hours will be only 4 minutes in reality but trust me; you will be in chuckles because of the terrifying aura of the game.
- Moreover, power should never be out!
- If the power supply is out, you might get into big trouble.
- The interaction in this game is only limited to the object.
- You can turn on the lights, track the activity around the house, and throw the mug and newspaper on the animatronics for distracting them.
Five Night’s at Freddy is all about scary visuals. The creators made sure to hook the attention of the player with the gloomy surrounding and realistic visuals.
It gives you the 80’s vibe, and trust me, while I was playing it, I was always in a state of fear since no one can’t register the feeling when Freddy Fazbear suddenly appears on your screen.