Immersive Petroleum Mining is a mod for those who love playing in the petroleum industry. This is a modification that can be used along with the vanilla Minecraft game, or even be used by people who want to start a new game entirely. It adds lots of new features and stuff to the game. I’ll go over what it can do for you as well as some of the things that aren’t included but are cool features.
– You can dig up resources right from underneath the ground, rather than having to mine it out of the ground. With vanilla Minecraft, you have to mine all the resources yourself, and then haul them into the refinery. This takes a lot of time and effort but can be very profitable. With Immersive Petroleum Mining, you can simply drill directly into the ground and get the oil you need. It is that easy.
– You can customize your character. In vanilla Minecraft, you only have three different character types. These are Miner, Technician, and Engineer. With Immersive Petroleum Mining, however, you can change your character any way you want. There are already perks for every type of character, so you can get a Miner if you like, a Mechanic if you are a good engineer, and a Technician if you enjoy being a mechanic. You can even make a tailor if you wanted!
– There are special underground veins that only you can find. These veins usually only contain a single type of ore, and there are many of them. If you mine all the way to the bottom of the map, you will find a special vein that only yields silver. This is great if you had plans of trading some silver for gold in the future.
– You can dig up nonmetallic resources as well. This includes oil and natural gas. This makes Immersive Petroleum Mining very popular among gamers who like to explore and mine non-metal resources. This gives them a sense of adventure as they mine something new under the earth. Plus, it also makes the game more realistic.
– As you progress through the game, you can buy upgrades for your mining equipment. For example, if you are just starting out, you should not mine coal. You should instead focus on iron and oil. You can upgrade your equipment as you go along, but it might be worth buying them already made so that you do not need to buy new ones.